Monday, April 6, 2009

Fireworks in the sky

Yesterday,April 07 2009, at around 8:30pm I heard the noise of blasting.My first thought was that some transformer got blast and then I thought may be its a machindranath rath jatra( local festival in which gunpowder is blasted after the finish of the chariot Programme). But I was wrong wow that was awesome really I can see the colorful sky where it seems light are dancing.
Actually it was inaugural of 5th national games in dasharath Stadium Tripureshwor so the blasting was fireworks in the sky. When I went to terrace i could see lot of people were already watching and enjoying the fireworks.The mood was really good as we can see that people were shouting when the light were dancing.
I remember last time i was such fireworks when i was small and there was SAARC game but really now i know why countries do fireworks in the inaugural of the games

No comments:

Post a Comment